After my Master degree in Nanophysics at University Clermont Auvergne, I was awarded an I-Site CAP20-25 Fellowship to initiate research on innovative technology. It was followed by a PhD in 2019 in Quantum Optoelectronics and Nanophotonics under the supervision of Prof. Solnyshkov Dmitry and Dr. Malpuech Guillaume at Pascal Institute, Aubière, France. In my PhD, I worked on:
- Topology : quantum metric, topological insulators.
- Polaritonics : strong coupling, Bose-Einstein condensates.
- Integrated photonics : 2D lasers, Moiré superlattices, photonic crystals.
- Non-Hermitian systems : Exceptional (Voigt) points.
- Materials physics : perovskite, TMD, organics.
- Analog physics : rotating black holes, classical chromodynamics.
I am currently interested in working in the fields of quantum computing and quantum optoelectronics, both experimentally and theoretically.